Leominster Public School’s office of Curriculum and Instruction is dedicated to providing a high-quality, comprehensive, and equitable education to all students in our school district. Our mission is to develop and implement a rigorous and innovative curriculum that fosters a love of learning, critical thinking, and creativity. We strive to provide a safe, supportive, and inclusive learning environment that meets the diverse needs of our students and prepares them for success in college, career, and life. Through ongoing assessment and data analysis, we aim to continuously improve teaching and learning practices and to ensure that all students receive the support and resources necessary to achieve their full potential. We are committed to working collaboratively with our stakeholders, including teachers, administrators, families, and community partners, to achieve our shared vision of educational excellence for all.
- DESE Curriculum Overviews (opens in new window)
- ESE District Profile (opens in new window)
- DESE Curriculum Frameworks (opens in new window)
- K-5 Standards Based Report Card Info [English]
- K-5 Standards Based Report Card Info [Spanish]
- K-5 Standards Based Report Card Info [Portuguese]
- Title I (opens in new window)
- LPS District Curriculum
- Content Specialists
- Social Media
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.